100% veilig betalingssysteem
Betaal in euro
Meer dan 3,5 miljoen verkochte tickets
Waarom bij ons bestellen?
1. Rockefeller Center Tourbij Rockefeller Center, maa, 20 jan 2020 - maa, 18 jan 2021
Vanaf € 26,70
2. TCM Klassieke Film Tourbij TCM Klassieke Film Tour, don, 12 mrt 2020 - don, 31 dec 2020
Vanaf € 54,80
3. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourbij When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, zat, 25 jan 2020 - zat, 26 dec 2020
Vanaf € 47,00
4. Central Park Movie Sitesbij Central Park Movie Sites, zat, 7 mrt 2020 - zat, 2 jan 2021
Vanaf € 30,40
5. Hip Hop Dans Tourbij Hip Hop Dans Tour, don, 23 jan 2020 - don, 14 jan 2021
Vanaf € 39,20
6. Harlem: rondleiding & gospel - woensdagbij , woe, 22 jan 2020 - woe, 13 jan 2021
Vanaf € 54,00
7. Harlem: rondleiding & gospel - zondagbij , zon, 26 jan 2020 - zon, 17 jan 2021
Vanaf € 54,00
8. Woodbury Outlet Shopping Tourbij Woodbury Common Outlet, maa, 20 jan 2020 - maa, 18 jan 2021
Vanaf € 23,10
9. Vrijheidsbeeld: rondvaart, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandbij , maa, 20 jan 2020 - zon, 31 mei 2020
Vanaf € 20,90
10. Hop-On Hop-Off New York - 48 uurbij 2 dagen langs alle bezienswaardigheden (All Loops Tour), maa, 20 jan 2020 - zon, 5 apr 2020
Vanaf € 42,10
Kerstverlichting & film tour
Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments with this fun and festive tour.
- Soak up the Christmas Spirit in New York
- Visit over 30 spots from some of your favorite holiday movies
- Admire the beautiful tree at Rockefeller Center
- Take a walk through Central Park
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of Lincoln Center
See the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites
This cozy Christmas movie-themed tour will take you around New York City and visit some of the spots from your favorite holiday movies like Home Alone 2, Elf, Scrooged, Miracle on 34th Street, and more.
Marvel at the famous Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
The tour also takes you through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
You'll also pass the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie New Year’s Eve.
By the end of your tour, you can enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Shops at Columbus Circle – Time Warner Building. Your guide will wait on the 2nd floor near the H&M, facing the main entrance windows overlooking the Visitor’s Desk on the left side.
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
This tour is only available in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-9. Children age 0-5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.