100% veilig betalingssysteem
Betaal in euro
Meer dan 3,5 miljoen verkochte tickets
Waarom bij ons bestellen?
1. Shop, Hop & Top Pakket 96 uurbij Shop, Hop & Top Pakket 96 uur, maa, 24 feb 2020 - din, 31 mrt 2020
Vanaf € 157,70
2. Eat and Play Cardbij Eat and Play Card, maa, 24 feb 2020 - maa, 22 feb 2021
Vanaf € 23,80
3. Culinaire Tour in Brooklynbij Culinaire Tour in Brooklyn, woe, 26 feb 2020 - maa, 22 feb 2021
Vanaf € 78,40
4. Vrijheidsbeeld: rondvaart met gids, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandbij , maa, 24 feb 2020 - zon, 31 mei 2020
Vanaf € 20,90
5. New York boottocht: Manhattan skyline & Vrijheidsbeeldbij Vrijheidsbeeld Cruise, zon, 23 feb 2020 - woe, 30 dec 2020
Vanaf € 30,80
6. Sex and the City: rondleidingbij Sex and the City Hotspots, din, 25 feb 2020 - don, 31 dec 2020
Vanaf € 55,60
7. New York boottocht: Spirit NYC buffet, dinerbij Spirit New York Diner Cruise, din, 25 feb 2020 - maa, 22 feb 2021
Vanaf € 151,70
8. Big Bus Hop-On Hop-of toursbij Big Bus Tours New York, zon, 23 feb 2020 - don, 31 dec 2020
Vanaf € 42,70
9. New York boottocht: het best van NYCbij Best of NYC Cruise, zon, 23 feb 2020 - woe, 30 dec 2020
Vanaf € 43,70
10. New York Cocktail Tourbij New York Cocktail Tour, woe, 26 feb 2020 - maa, 22 feb 2021
Vanaf € 88,30
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Dit is een nieuw product in ons assortiment en het is al mogelijk om tickets te boeken. Informatie in het Nederlands is binnenkort beschikbaar.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.